- Experienced VO-guy — commercials, narration, eLearning, telephony, etc.
- Voice tags: believable, comedic, corporate, dynamic, educational, informative, intelligent, nonchalant
- From corporate professional to typical guy next door to high-energy commercial
- Clients include: Toyota, Michelin, Levi Strauss, CitiCapital, Cox, and many more…
- Complete studio with VO booth and connectivity (ipDTL, Source-Connect, Skype, or phone patch)
- Available when needed; always professional and affable
I got started with voice-over in 2001 as a volunteer, voicing and producing two hour-long radio shows per week for the Georgia Radio Reading Service (GaRRS) in Atlanta. Education and training is a continuous journey, and mine includes top-notch New York and Los Angeles facilities where I hone my skills in voice-over technique, acting, improv, and sketch comedy.
Whether your project is a commercial, presentation, or eLearning course, I have the experience and professionalism to get it done right, and right now.
I now reside on the Florida Suncoast with my exquisite wife and two great rescue dogs.
When I’m not in the VO booth or studio, I’m playing on the water or in the woods.